I quickly got a few pieces done while traveling with some friends from US.
A view in Milan was quickly done during a rain break. A few local teenagers were hanging out nearby and actually chatted with us for a bit about the drawing, the weather, and the adventures they had during the day. Close encounter with Italian teenagers! (they did speak almost perfect English, in American-esque accent)
Milan
I did a similar view from the restaurant terrace the previous night during dinner (it's been a while since I last had dinner where I was staying, but the remote-ish location of the hotel really makes this a necessity) while a thunderstorm rolled in. It was really a magical experience. But, unfortunately the painting didn't turn out too well...so I slipped out early to attempt it again from the parking lot, in the morning sun. This one turned out much better. I was even able to include the Fiat Panda I rented!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.