Wednesday, 4 December 2024

Winter Sun - Berlin

A rare sunny December weekend day! But, I still need to get my exercise in. So I went over to Museuminsel first. The sun was casting a very dramatic shadow on Alte Nationalgalerie, my hands were shaking (because I'm absolutely rubbish with columns) but it came out much better than I thought! Definitely better than my first attempt of the same subject. (Also was somehow recognized by a colleague who was walking by, even though I was in my cycling gear, which was totally different from my bookish office outfit) Well, I guess everyone in Berlin was out strolling around on this nice day.

 

After doing my rounds, I came back to the same area and parked myself next to a bustling Christmas market. By this time the entire street was in shadows and only the taller buildings had light left on it, so I quickly scribbled before speeding off to warm up at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.